We’re proud of our interdisciplinary team of specialized experts across the globe. In each of our business consulting services, we have vetted and proven experts that will bring your business to new heights.
Kari Kelly helps organizations and businesses develop strong talent, teams, and leaders through business agility. Her areas of expertise range from change management to enterprise agile coaching.
Her focus areas are:
Unlocking the potential of individuals and teams for innovation performance
Skills Training: Interpersonal soft skills and emotional intelligence
Kari works directly on projects that involve talent development, cultural change, and team performance optimization. Her certifications are as follows:
Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
ICAgile ICP-AHR (Agile HR)
ICAgile ICP-ACC (Agile Coach)
ICAgile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transformations)
ICAgile ICP-ENT (Agility in the Enterprise)
Organizational Behavior Management (OBM)
Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt
Change Management Practitioner (PMI)
Crucial Conversations (Vital Smarts)
Global Manufacturing & Sourcing
Mark Cohen brings 25+ years of global product sourcing expertise.
Mark consults in the following areas:
- Product Development: Branding, marketing, design, manufacturing, purchasing, sourcing, supply Chain, technical sales & consulting, finance, importing & exporting and global e-commerce.
- Packaging and On-the-Shelf Display: Direct materials in packaging for retail or industry, production components of varied materials, and on-the-shelf display.
- Design: Graphic, illustration, structural, engineering, and product design.
Adam Cohen holds relationships with direct manufacturers across the globe with 20+ years of experience in product sourcing.
Adam’s specialities are:
- Building long term customer-centric business relationships
- Sourcing and supply chain management
- New product development and go-to-market strategies
Adam is a strategic advisor on projects that involve sourcing, operations, shipping and logistics, fulfillment and warehousing, product design, and engineering.
Kyle Gundrum is a community-focused digital entrepreneur with a deep understanding of software development, digital product design and development, IT project management, data management, app development, website design, and technology adoption.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Kyle has led IT transformation in the following roles:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Executive Director of a nationally leading IT-focused nonprofit that encourages young people to pursue IT education and careers
- Adjunct Professor for the School of IT at the University of Cincinnati, a top-25 research university
Kyle works directly with clients on IT projects that involve inter-departmental collaboration, innovative design, deployment, and adaptation.
Machine Learning & AI
Paul has a unique deep background in machine learning, AI, and data science. He lives, breathes, and speaks data science.
Paul focuses on the following elements of machine learning and AI:
- Data understanding and data integration
- Image recognition, natural language processing, and natural language generation
- Machine learning build-out and deployment
- Predictive modelling
- Recommendation Systems
- Machine learning, AI, and algorithm development and deployment
Harry Black is a recognized champion of change and innovation who focuses on transforming organizations by applying best practices and outcome-based strategies.
He has previously held leadership roles in both the public and private sectors such as:
- City Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Business Owner
Harry primarily serves as an advisor on Smart City projects, Performance Management, and Data Analytics. Harry also consults on public & private sector collaboration.
Rafi Mohammed advises on pricing strategies, bundling, and customer segmentation to maximize profit. Rafi is a published author and frequent contributor on prestigious publications including the Harvard Business Review (HBR).
Rafi’s Publications include:
- The Art of Pricing: How to Find the Hidden Profit to Grow Your Business” (Crown Business, 2005)
- The 1% Windfall: How Successful Companies Use Price to Profit and Grow.
- “The Good-Better-Best Approach to Pricing” 2018 September, HBR
Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, & Experiential Marketing
Annie Carl is a seasoned experiential and customer experience (CX) marketer. She has worked across a large variety industries, spanning billion dollar companies, startups, and small-to-medium sized businesses.
Annie’s specialities are:
- Experiential Marketing including Trade Shows, Conferenes, and Event Planning
- Innovation and Change Management
- Marketing & Sales Process and Customer Experience Design
Annie is a consultant and project leader that champions highly engaging customer experiences across all channels of the organizations she works with.
James Wolf is a digital growth hacker with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and web design. James works directly on deliverables and provides the best customer service in any digital marketing projects we take on. He is motivated and dedicated to add value to the community; with energy, creativity, inspiration, and persistence.
James has experience in the following areas:
- Sales, marketing, web design, product launches, writing, e-commerce, nonprofit management, retail, distribution, & tech startups
- Co-Founder, IT Director at Epsilon Nu Tau Fraternity, Inc.
Connie Kreutzjans is a digital marketing consultant with over a decade of specialized experience in paid search marketing with Google Ads, SEO, Google My Business listings, and Facebook advertising. Connie is a Google Partner and a Grow With Google High Impact Partner. She has proven high performance growth for her clients administering Google Ads and Google Business Listings.
Connie’s industry experience includes:
- B2B and B2C companies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Professional services
Michael is a growth hacker with over seven years of experience in crafting content marketing, digital marketing, and public relations strategies. He has a unique work and educational background in writing, marketing, PR, event planning, IT, and data analytics. Michael capitalizes on his mix of skills to leverage the combined power of creative content, technology, and data analytics to create captivating audience engagement outcomes that results in an optimal ROI for the businesses he works with.
Michael’s marketing and communications experience includes:
- Content Marketing – Content marketing strategy, inbound marketing, blog and website content optimized for SEO, copywriting, social media management, email marketing, and thought leadership writing including byline content, white papers, and e-books.
- Digital Marketing – Digital marketing strategy, PPC digital advertising including social media and Google Ads, SEO, digital sales funnel optimization, and website design and development.
- Public Relations – PR strategy, media relations, press release and media alert optimization, media training, press interview preparation, public speaking training, and crisis communications.
- Event Planning & Marketing – Comprehensive event planning and execution, logistics planning, personnel management, onsite event management, sponsorship cultivation, vendor management, and contract negotiation.
Industries – B2B and B2C organizations focused in SaaS technology, professional services, staffing, consumer product goods (CPGs), health and wellness, higher education, real estate, nonprofit, and public services.